ConsignTill has integrated with Shopify eCommerce!
– When you add products to ConsignTill, they are automatically ported to Shopify.
– Product grouping on Shopify will be based on the category supplied in ConsignTill.
– When you sell on ConsignTill, quantities are automatically adjusted on Shopify.
– When products are discounted in ConsignTill, the products will be updated on Shopify (nightly).
– Orders on Shopify can be easily viewed (including product photos) in ConsignTill.
– Orders on Shopify can be easily posted to ConsignTill’s POS window.
– Powerful but easy to set up and use eCommerce software
– Use your own domain name (if you like)
– Many professional themes to choose from
– Create you own pages using HTML and CSS
– Create a full featured blog
– Unlimited Products: no limit to the number or type of products
– Multiple Images: Add multiple images for each product
– Automatic tax rates (country and state)
– Shipping rates by fixed-price, tiered pricing, weight-based, and location-based rates
– Search engine optimized: Supports SEO best practices like customizable H1, title, and meta tags
– Email Marketing: Notify customers of upcoming sales or new products
– Sell on Facebook: Sell your products without customers leaving Facebook
– Social Media Integration: Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr
– Gift cards: Customers can purchase a gift cards, or you can use gift cards as store credit
– Unlimited Bandwidth: You’ll never be charged based on the number of visitors or traffic to your store
– Daily Backups: All your business information is backed up in our secure data centers every day
– Instant Upgrades: All Shopify updates are automatic
– Level-1 PCI Compliant: You don’t need to worry about the security of your customers’ credit card data
– Google Analytics: Track sales, visits, and referrals
– Mobile App: Your products, inventory, orders, and customers are automatically synced between the Shopify app and your online store.
– 24/7 support: Support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by email, live chat, and phone
IMPORTANT NOTE: RJFSOFT will need to create your Shopify account and then transfer it to you to support the integration. Please contact us if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org