PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ OUR USER TERMS
These User Terms (“General User Terms” or “User Terms”) are entered into and agreed to by all users of the RJFSOFT (ConsignTill) Sites and Services (“Sites and Services”) as a condition of accessing and using those Sites and Services.
We reserve the right to update or otherwise modify these User Terms from time to time. You are responsible for checking these User Terms periodically for changes and updates. Your use of the Sites and Services following such posted changes and updates constitutes acceptance of such changes and updates.
The Sites and Services are intended solely for Users who are 18 years of age or older. Any access to or use of the Sites or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using the Sites or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
BY ACCESSING AND USING THE SITES AND SERVICES, YOU ATTEST THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE GENERAL USER TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITES OR SERVICES.
USE OF WEBSITE:
By accessing and using our Sites, you acknowledge that you are responsible for your actions and for all Content you post. You represent and warrant, to the best of your knowledge:
- That you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into these General User Terms and to fulfill your contractual obligations hereunder;
- That any and all information you post or provide, including, without limitation, as part of any registration or application or to gain access to the Sites or Services, is true, accurate and not misleading and that you will not allow any other person or entity to use your Account.
- That the information and User Content you upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available to us or on our Sites, including without limitation reviews, trademarks, logos and screenshots, is accurate and free of third party encumbrances;
- That you will, when posting Content on our Sites, bear all liability related to your submission of such User Content through our Sites and/or Services;
- That you will not post or otherwise provide User Content that is unlawful, tortious, malicious, defamatory, infringing, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes illegal activities/conduct or violates local, state, national or other applicable laws or regulations;
- That you will not post or otherwise provide User Content that you do not have the right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or information protected under nondisclosure agreements);
- That you will not post or otherwise provide User Content that contains a software virus or any other code files or programs with the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- That you will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any User Content posted on the Sites;
- That you will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of the Website or our Vendors without our express written consent;
- That you will not avoid, bypass, reverse engineer, interfere with, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technical measure implemented by us to administer and protect our Sites and Services;
- That you will not use any automated means or form of data scraping or data extraction to access, query, download or otherwise collect our Content or related information from our Site (except as expressly permitted by us) or otherwise without authorization use or upload our Content; or create new links, reposts, or referrals through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers and data mining tools);
- That you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute our Content for any purpose other than for your own individual use;
- That you will not collect or “harvest” from our Sites the personal information (“Information”) of other Users without their consent for the purpose of transmitting unsolicited commercial mass mailings, “spamming” or for any other unlawful purpose;
- That you will not access our Sites and Services by any means other than through interfaces expressly authorized by us and these General User Terms;
At our discretion, we may, but are not obligated to, monitor and terminate User activity on our Sites, and/or edit or remove User Content, which violates or otherwise fails to comply with these General User Terms.
YOUR USE OF OUR SITES AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR SITES AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITES WILL BE SECURE, AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER; THAT ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT ON OUR SITES IS ACCURATE OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Neither we nor User will be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, exemplary or punitive damages arising out of or in any way related to these User Terms or Your use of our Sites and Services, including without limitation loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, loss or corruption of data or other interruption of business (whether in contract, tort or under other legal theory), even if advised of the possibility of such damages.